Kampshoff Consultancy is the company behind Nativesnuff.com. You can find our contact information here.
The information we collect
How we use that information
How we gather your information
How you can decide how we can contact you
How to access and update your personal information
What are cookies and how and why we use them?
How to manage your cookies
How we protect your information
When do we disclose your information?
Where is your information stored?
1. What information do we gather?
1.1 Information that relates directly to you (e.g. your name and address).
1.2 Information that does not directly identify you (e.g. how you might browse our website).
- Your IP address through the placement of cookies (see Sections 6 and 7 on cookies and their management, below);
- Location data, which might be gained through your IP address or GPS data (see Section 3 (4), below).
2. How we use your information
2.1 We might use your information to:
- Remember you when you visit our website and see how your journey through it by using cookies. We explain what cookies are in Section 6 and how you can manage them in Section 7, below;
- Make sure the products and services we provide to you are correctly administered;
- Make sure materials on the website are presented in the most effective way for you and your computer or mobile device;
- Collect and log numeric internet addresses to improve the website and to monitor website usage;
- Assess and understand our readers’ feedback and identify usage hotspots;
2.2 If you have bought one of our products, we will use the information you provide to keep you updated about (related) products unless you have told us otherwise.
3. How do we gather information?
3.1 Information is gathered in the following ways:
- indirectly (e.g. using website technology); and
- directly (e.g. when you buy products, sign-up for our newsletter or register as an affiliate or wholesale customer).
- through your device (e.g. mobile, PC or tablet) where you have enabled location services for the applicable browser.
4. How do you decide how you want to hear from us?
4.1 We always seek to explain why and how we might contact you at the point you give your information to us. We may contact you by email, phone, post and sms text.
4.2 We also provide the means for you to grant or withhold your permission for us to contact you. We do this by using opt-in boxes or unsubscribe options. We use these to gain your permission to contact you about our wider range of goods and services.
4.3 Sometimes, we need your information to be able to contact you to provide you with certain information (e.g. as affiliate or wholesale customer). In those cases, by signing up you give us permission to send you service communications and we will not offer you the chance to opt-out from receiving those messages.
5. Accessing and updating your personal information
5.1 You can update your details and marketing preferences by accessing your account pages on the website, by emailing email@example.com or by writing to us at Kampshoff Consultancy, Nieuweweg 5B, 2033 DK Haarlem, The Netherlands.
5.2 You have the right to access the personal information held about you. To obtain a copy of that personal information, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please not that you have to provide proof of identification.
8. Protecting your information
8.1 The password you provide when registering with the website helps to protect against unauthorised access to your personal information. Please make sure you use a safe password consisting of at least 8 characters, using both upper- and lower cases as well as special characters.
8.2 We invest in high-quality security and do our utmost to protect user privacy. No data transmission over the Internet can be entirely secure, and therefore we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information and/or use of the website. Any information that you send is at your own risk and may be read by others. However once we have received your personal information we use strict procedures to protect the security of your personal information.
9. Disclosing your information
9.1 We may disclose your personal information if we are approached by a potential buyer of our business, if we required to do so by law or in good-faith believing such action is necessary to comply with the law.
9.2 We never sell personal information, or pass it to third parties for marketing purposes without your permission.
10. Where we store your personal information
10.1 The personal information that we collect from you may be sent and stored outside the European Economic Area (“EEA”) in order to carry out the activities listed in “Use of Your Information”.
11. Changes to this Policy
11.1 If we change our Policy, we will post the changes on this page. Please check the website regularly for any changes to this Policy.
12. If you don’t feel we’re adhering to this Policy, what should you do?
12.1 If you believe that we have not adhered to this Policy, please notify us by email at email@example.com and we will try to solve the problem promptly.
This Policy was last updated on 9th April, 2018.